What's the role?
You will be responsible for building a high level of contact with Local and Global accounts operating in the Mining business. Through this you will create sustainable business relationships with decision-makers and present the Hilti value proposition and differentiation to secure business.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for developing accounts with key strategies and action plans. You will steer the sales and business development activities, defining and driving the actions which will lead to the development of market share in the Energy & Industry area. You will also identify business opportunities to allow for local application to secure profitable growth in the various product lines, while expanding the buying customer platform.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the necessary resources you need to excel in your role, including one-on-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day. We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary as part of our employee value proposition.
Why should you apply?
We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. Success is always based on teamwork and competence - regardless of the personal background of the individual. We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment and your success.
What you need is:
- B-Tech / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in relevant business experience in the field of Mining & related Industries.
- Must be mobile willing to travel on a frequent basis.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Senior relationship management skills to be capable and confident while speaking to senior and C-level customers.
- Long-term strategic thinking to explain and transmit the targets & strategy to customers, peers and management.
- Experience working in a commercial sales role in Mining, with proven success in selling value adding solutions to contractors/end users.
- Structured approach and time management capabilities.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-driven and ability to work autonomously.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”